silentscream Search

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Bowling nutcases

Yes, we are.

Boyfriend and I are bowling nuts. WE are finding reasons to "go for bowling" these few months. And when we do go, we spent hours at the bowling centres trying our damnest to improve our mediocre scorings.

I'm not that good. At my best game, I hit just over a 100 pins. And at my worst, just below 50 pins. I am not saying that I will be the best. Nor am I saying that I'm the worst bowler ever. But it is always fun to throw a heavy ball and watch the pins (or pin) fall.

We spent over a couple of hundreds of dollars on games and shoe rentals. So. I think we should seriously think of going during non-peak periods. Like after midnight. Or during office hours.

Hmmm ... How do you think we'll bargain for those time ?

*winks*

No comments: