silentscream Search

Thursday, December 04, 2008

You can call me Slap-Happy

I am sooooooo sleepy !!!! I had a good lunch with good company. Spent the remainder lunch hour reading the book I borrowed from the school library before continuing down here, in the office in the coldy atmosphere to work.

Earlier, Ian called me buncit when I was showing him the Polo-T Dear had given to me. A pink horizontal striped Polo-T that Dear received from his sister for his birthday. Pink is like so not his colour, he proclaimed. But honestly, his skin tone will match pink perfectly. Hahahahaha .... I am biased because pink is so my favourite colour !

Hahahaha ... I have a noticeable tummy now due to the unmissed meals. I "blame" Dear for that because he can be quite a "don't-miss-your-meals" Nazi !!! Meals for you ... Kinda like the "soup" Nazi in Seinfeld. No soup for you ...

Anyways, it's sooooooo quiet in here. Seems like the fun bunch of people are out and about doing fun things. Like spray painting the locker doors with red, blue and green. Though not all three colours on the same door. It's kinda like refurbishment of the old lockers to make them seem brand new. Which is a noble idea if there are willing workers ... And spray painting ... What a fun outlet for that pent up frustrations ! :D

I went to watch The Sky Crawlers with Dear last night. The movie received good reviews and I was kinda excited to catch it. The CGI effects were excellent because it was blended well with Japanese anime and "actual footage". It's a dual language movie, though most parts were spoken in Japanese. The times when they lapsed into English was when the pilots were communicating with each other over the radio. Overall, the pace of the film was pretty slow and a few instances during the film make you go "Huh?!?". Tolerable at times but because I was very tired and sleepy last night, I was a little lost. Most of the time I was just falling asleep on Dear's shoulders. Good thing I didn't snore, though Dear attested to the fact that I did. However, I did know that I did NOT snore !

After the movie, I crashed at Dear's place. :D So because of the fact that I had IPS (Interrupted Power Sleep), I am sooooooo sleepy right now. So. I'm gonna wash my face, brush my teeth and go for another cuppa of caffeine injection. Sounds good ?

*winks*

No comments: