silentscream Search

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Nadia Knows Best

Remember I did borrow this book some time back. However, due to some missing pages, I had returned the book without ever finishing it. Knowing full well that there are a few copies of this floating around.

And so, I managed to loan out an intact book. Don't you just hate it when you have started reading a book you have been saving your time for and then you realised as you get to the good parts, missing pages ! Some people are just plain horrid !

I am just glad it as only the beginning of the book that the missing pages came from. Not after two hours and voila ! Not that it had never happened before. I am still waiting to find out the ending of "City of Bones" from Michael Connelly. Someone help me find that book, please !

No comments: