silentscream Search

Friday, March 31, 2006

You know who you are

I sit here in front of my workstation, alone in the office and I think to myself; what is it I have achieved this past few months ? I am now at a loss more often than not. I wrestle with my many insecurities internally. And when he came along I was happy for a while. I know my moments in the sun will not last, He made me laugh hard but made me cry harder.

Once, many years ago, in my girlhood times, I told people around me I don't need any man to make me feel complete. I know it may sound cliche now but given my history with social ineptness I think I would have been better off sticking to my resolve. Many, many entries ago I did reveal that pain don't become me. Silly childhood fantasies. Silly, silly person I'd become.

Anger, disappointment, uneasiness, self-destructive, elated, blessed, adventurous, loved, despised, humble, adored.

Feelings and emotions I'd gone through these past 11 months since I first laid eyes on you, love.

Trust me.

No comments: