silentscream Search

Monday, August 01, 2005

ISO audit

So it was not too bad after all. I had thought I would be so redundant there in the Conference Room while everyone is having a chat over the procedures penned down. Not too bad for a greenhorn. I managed to maintain my composure and put faith in my crossed fingers.

Auditor's a bit of a cutie too (Babe, sorry, you know I DO have a thing for nerdy type of guys) but he's married with kids. As I've always mentioned, married men are the best, no ?

Lunch was at Sanur Indonesian Restaurant. My first ever dine in there. So what do I think ? Not really as good as I thought it'd be considering its exorbitant pricing. Although the grilled chicken was kinda nice. Spices was just right for it. Other than that dish, there was nothing to crow about.

No comments: