silentscream Search

Sunday, December 29, 2002

Tell me what kind of punishment should be mete out to people who leaves their online weblog to float around cyberspace without any updates for months and months? Tell me because I would really love to "punish" Fie, Sha and myself. Yeah, sadist.

I've come to this conclusion. My primary job leaves me with way too much time! Now when I'm "stuck" in my secondary position, everything gets neglected. Even clothes shopping. I really, really need to get new clothes! I'm like wearing tops from my poly days!
Pathetic.
If only, I'd get paid better...yeah...right...only in my dreams. My company has decided on a wage freeze until the second half of next year. So it means no increment...*sighs*

Alright, alright...it actually sounds worse that the situation warrants for. Anyway, if you guys still see me in the togs that might have looked familiar in December next year, it means, still no increment for me. Which sort of give me grounds for leaving. Am I making sense here?

I'm going to play me some online games now. Thanks for bearing. =S

No comments: