silentscream Search

Saturday, December 14, 2002

Oh boy...it's been the longest time since I'd last wrote online. Har...so many things have happened. One of my colleagues, Mr Neo, resigned and guess who is the acting Admissions Officer? Yeah, Helena...well, it's just a title...something fancy but the work is like...hmmm...let's just say you "pah-kau liao" everything....

Hari Raya had come and gone...one week now. A number of relatives had come over, and I didn't managed to really visit my relatives. My aunt, mother's side. My dad's side, many, many people I'd never had the chance to go a-visiting.

Tomorrow, I'm hoping to be a fun day. Invited a number of people to my house for Sunday makan. Heeheeh...mostly I was thinking of Jerian. Poor kid...she really missed my mother's cooking. One of those people who absolutely luuuuurrrrveeee my ma's cooking...I hope the people I've invited can make it. Namely, Jerian (of course...!), Belle, Eve, Steph, Chow, Kristin, Fie and Sha. Sha might not able to come. I think Fie too...*shrugs* It would be nice to put all these people under the same house...My colleagues, poly as well as my sec sch mates.

Okay menu....
Corn rice, chicken cooked in chilli and tomato sauce, mutton korma (maybe...) and pachri nenas (pineapple dish...). Jer love the pineapple dish!

Hmm..maybe I will include fried chicken? We'll, see...we'll see...

That's all for tonight's update...

Oh, I hope none of them will get lost tomorrow looking for my residence!

No comments: