silentscream Search

Friday, August 21, 2020

Hey

Wow! I forgot that this is still out there. There for reminiscing the times I had to share. I have neglected this so badly. I used to blog all the time. I now write them down in a book. A book I've now kept close to my heart. A book that detailed the last 8 months. Yes, I've started it only recently and I feel like a whole new life had happened.

I got the official papers signed. I've also lost someone close to my heart. A couple of cats said Adios to our family and life is never gonna be the same anymore. So many things have changed and you would like to say that changes are good but if they are why do they cause so much upheavals and uncertainty. Surely that means changes are not always a welcome sight.

I hope I'd visit this sometime. Not wait another 2 years for another update.

No comments: