silentscream Search

Sunday, August 08, 2010

A really lazy Sunday

Dear came back last night after being away for a days. It was a nice coming home. Dear was received by my younger sis and family. We had food at Popeye's and Dear came back with a red eye.

We reached home just past midnight after taking a ride with the worst cab driver this side of the island. That was kinda bummer but Dear was a tad tired to muster up so much frustration and anger at the little *beep*.

He brought back a number of presents for me and the family. I even got a stuffed humpy camel ! Nice. It made me feel worst for being such a witch to Dear for the past few days. Anyways, I am feeling kinda mellow and excited at the same time. Typing away on Dear's work lappy while the match is on. Man U's leading at the time I am typing this. Hopefully they remain so by the time i finished and published this post.

Excited because tomorrow we will be watching the National Day Parade live at the Padang. It is Dear's first ever live NDP and to add on the excitement, Ayu had gotten 6 tickets to the NDP ! Lucky, lucky us ! So we will meet up with my elder sis and family at City Hall tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully the weather stays as healthy aka warm and sunny as today was !

Right before I end the post, Man U had won the Charity Shield cup against Chelsea. Yay ! Glory, glory Man United ! :-)

No comments: