silentscream Search

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A time for me

I feel so worn out. Tired, physically and mentally. Every night after dinner, I just want to shower and sleep. Escape to the dreamland where my dreams and nightmares are mine alone. Literally for my eyes only.

I love April. I think it's a lovely month. The April showers and thunderstorms always make me feel at ease. The idea of being out in the storm, getting drenched and soaked through my clothes is such a liberating thought. I love April !

I'm sorta like in a rut now. Going through the motions in most aspects of my life. Except when I'm with my Dear. He drives me mad and yet he makes me sane. I love him to bits ! I wonder what would happen to me if we had not met ?

I wish my youngest niece the best. Poor darling girl is still being cared for in the hospital. I know I had not written about her situation prior. Sis, I think you may think I am selfish. Well, I'd been busy and had not enough time to update my blog page. My apologies. So to clear the air, let me post some update.

I was an aunt for the 6th time last year. Last day of the year. My younger sis gave birth to a baby girl and the poor kid had a lot of complications. Surgery after surgery and now she's almost 4 months old but she's still in the hospital after she had one last operation a week ago. I pray for strength for both mother and baby. Love you guys !

So.

I'll try to update as much as I can. For the love in the world, please be nice to the little ones. :-)

1 comment:

Salwa Asri said...

Hello Sis,

Thanks for yr wishes. U make me cry when i read yr post abt me. So touching...

Anyway, you have a good rest ya. Don't tired yrself up ya... I love u too.... *hugs*