silentscream Search

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Say "Cheese"

I splurged. On a digital camera. Not just any camera, a FujiFilm one. I am so beyond help. I love my camera though. Just got back from Audiohouse and taking some weird shit, just testing out the different functions.

Okay.

I promise, this will be the one buy I will not regret. Think of it as an invest-ment. Come on everyone, say it with me. Invest-ment.

Haha, who am I kidding. This is my bonus well-spent. The sisters each got an MP4. Then we sat at Long John Silver's and had a sumptuous dinner/supper. Made plans for the next Us-Girls day out. It's been so long.

We saw OM on the way to Audiohouse. He was at Bedok Interchange, listening to street musicians. He looked so pitiful but I know his true nature. So I hardened my heart and try to go through each day as they come.

Okay, I am gonna be playing with my new camera ! I LOVE MY CAMERA !

No comments: