silentscream Search

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Decisions

So the mother's out of the hospital. Took her home a couple of days ago. Perhaps she will learn her lesson. It's not a joke to lose a limb. No matter how small.

Dad had been pestering me to take part of his insurance payout. I don't want his money. I just want him to be happy. But if it makes him happy that I take his money, then I will.

Ah.

Moral decisions. Taking money from an unemployed old man. On the other hand, his argument is to provide a bit extra after all the expenses I'd paid throughout the time he got laid off. Hey. I don't mind. It's my responsibilities. I have to. :)

On the other hand. This might just be something I can keep for my future plans. Investments ? Shares ? Haha. As if. I barely have an insurance policy. :D

No comments: